- 1 YEAR
- LEVEL 4
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- 4 HOURS, 33 MINUTES
The Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Online Course is a comprehensive training program designed for individuals who already possess some knowledge of psychology and its fundamental theories. Whether you are a beginner in this field or seeking to update your existing skills, this course will provide you with essential practical and theoretical knowledge.
This highly popular Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Training Course covers fundamental areas of psychology, exploring its main perspectives and practical applications. It offers in-depth insights into cognitive development in children, strategies for addressing atypical behavior, research methods in psychology, and various psychological approaches.
Upon completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Online Course, you will possess a diverse range of skills necessary to work in healthcare and social care settings, such as hospitals, health centers, and child mental health services. With the convenience of online learning, you can fast-track your career and earn certification within 20 to 30 hours.
Please note that while this Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Training Course does not qualify you to join the HCPC register or become a recognized Practitioner Psychologist, it provides essential guidelines and knowledge to enhance your expertise in the field of psychology. Additionally, you will earn WELO points through this course, further advancing your professional development.
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Sneak Peek of The Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Training Course
Who Should Take The Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Online Course
This comprehensive Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Online Course is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart a career in the field of psychology, or develop their skills in the following roles:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
- CBT Therapist
- Counselling Psychologist
- SEN Teaching Assistant
By the end of the Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Training Course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the major perspectives in psychology
- Apply social psychological theories, principles and research findings to gain a better understanding of social issues
- Understand the various approaches in contemporary psychology
- Express an understanding of cognitive development in children
- Identify common psychological disorders in children and adults
- Treat atypical behaviour and understand the diagnosis of atypical behaviour
- Utilise professional research methods and apply data analysis in psychology
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving, communication and active listening skills
At the end of the Level 4 Diploma in Psychology Online Course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
01: Perspectives in Psychology
02: Social Psychology
03: Cognitive Psychology and Its Applications
04: Listing Property: Child Development
05: The Psychology of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour
06: Research Methods