- 1 YEAR AVAILABLE CLASS
- LEVEL 3
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- 3 HOURS, 32 MINUTES
The Anti-Money Laundering Course offers a formal qualification and serves as an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in learning about money laundering and exploring career prospects in this field. It delivers up-to-date knowledge necessary to safeguard your organization against suspicious activities, providing step-by-step training on conducting client risk assessments.
This comprehensive Anti-Money Laundering Training Course covers various subjects, including the framework for combating terrorist financing, customer due diligence checks, and processes, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding of the role of a money laundering reporting officer. You will acquire the skills to implement a risk-based approach to counter financial crime, applicable in any organization, while also learning about the policies and procedures for reporting suspicious activity.
Moreover, this course equips you with essential skills, ranging from problem-solving to data analysis, that are vital for working in the field of anti-money laundering. If you aspire to begin a career in the financial department of an organization, this practical online course is highly recommended for you.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Sneak Peek of The Anti-Money Laundering Training Course
Who Should Take The Anti Money Laundering Course?
This Anti-Money Laundering Course is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart a career in this field or who wants to gain a deeper understanding of money laundering and how to prevent it. That includes:
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML Analysts
- AML Officer
- Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Manager
By the end of the Anti-Money Laundering Course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Discuss the three stages of money laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of a money-laundering report officer
- Assess client risk and conduct a thorough client risk assessment
- List the main elements of a customer due diligence program
- Understand AML record-keeping requirements in the UK
- Detect unusual transactions and suspicious activity
- Show awareness of staff responsibility and training requirements
- Identify the different types of events that might cause suspicion
At the end of the Anti-Money Laundering Course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
01: Introduction to Money Laundering
02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
05: Risk-based Approach
06: Customer Due Diligence
07: Record Keeping
08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
09: Awareness and Training