- 1 YEAR
- LEVEL 3
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- 4 HOURS, 29 MINUTES
Overview: Facilities Management Diploma
The Facilities Management Diploma is a comprehensive training course specifically designed for Facilities Managers, Facilities Coordinators, and Facilities Administrators. This diploma program explores the duties, responsibilities, and essential skills necessary for career excellence in the field of facilities management.
Through this diploma course, you will develop expertise in enhancing company culture, overseeing service productivity and functionality, ensuring a safe and healthy working environment, and much more. It also provides comprehensive training in quality project management, guiding you through the process of creating a quality management plan.
Additionally, you will deepen your understanding of key areas such as HR management, lease purchase and vendor management, sustainable facility management, business development, and succession planning. These topics will further enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of facilities management.
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Who should take facilities management diploma course?
This Facilities Management Training course is ideal for those looking for a formal qualification to fast track their career in any of the following professions:
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Coordinator
- Facilities Administrator
- Facilities Assistant
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the aims and objectives of facilities management
- Understand the qualities and skills of facility personnel
- Demonstrate excellent strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Come up with spacial planning ideas and manage the planning phase
- Measure the productivity of workplace services and assess the working environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR management, lease, purchase & vendor management
- Assess and maintain the health and safety standards of a service
- Create a culture of wellness and implement quality project management
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
01: Introduction to Facility Management
02: Space Management
03: Managing Workplace Services
04: Human Resource and Contract Management
05: Lease Purchase and Vendor Management
06: Health and Safety at Work
07: Sustainable Facility Management
08: Maintenance and Repairs
09: Project Management
10: Business Development and Succession Planning