- 1 YEAR
- LEVEL 3
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- 8 HOURS, 50 MINUTES
The health and social care sector offers a rewarding career where you can make a positive impact on the lives of others while enjoying professional success. However, to establish a solid career in this field, it is crucial to undergo proper training. If you’re unsure where to begin your training, look no further than the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course. This online training program serves as your stepping stone into this fulfilling sector.
The Level 3 Course in Health and Social Care is designed with 11 informative modules that are easy to follow. These modules provide a comprehensive understanding of the health and social care industry. You will learn about the roles and responsibilities of health and social care workers, gaining insight into the principles and policies that govern this field.
Moreover, the course equips you with essential skills for risk management, adult safeguarding, promoting equality and diversity, and more. You will also gain an understanding of the legal and professional standards of practice, as well as the ethical aspects of healthcare.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate of achievement, which will enhance your employability within the health and social care industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the course and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in health and social care.
- Get an overall introduction to health and social care
- Familiarise yourself with the rights and responsibilities of the health and social care workers
- Understand the process of promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the health and social care sector
- Learn the principles and policies related to health and social care
- Develop the skills required for safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Build the expertise required for risk management
- Understand the importance of effective communication in care
Key Features of this Course
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Who should take the course
The Level 3 Course in Health and Social Care is ideal for aspiring professionals in the health and social care industry. This course will also help the career progression of those who are already working in this industry.
All of our courses, including this Level 3 in Health and Social Care are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Health and Social Care
01: Introduction to Health and Social Care
02: Communication and its Relevance
03: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
04: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
05: Working in Health and Social Care: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
06: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
07: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1
08: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2
09: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
10: Health and Safety Responsibilities
11: Risk Management in Health and Social Care