- 1 YEAR
- LEVEL 3
- COURSE CERTIFICATE
- 2 HOURS, 56 MINUTES
Property Development Diploma
With the continuous growth of civilization, the demand for property development remains consistently high, making it one of the most lucrative sectors for building a successful career. The Property Development Diploma serves as a stepping stone for individuals interested in property development, offering them a head start on their career path. This comprehensive course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to become competitive candidates in the job market.
The course covers all aspects of the property development process, starting from the research stage to the implementation of plans and property marketing. Through interactive audiovisual content, you will learn through a step-by-step process. The course will guide you through the various types of properties in the real estate sector, as well as provide insights into English and Scottish laws related to property development. Additionally, you will explore the research process and financing options for properties.
Furthermore, the course delves into building regulations, the planning process, and thoroughly covers the stages of project management. Finally, you will gain expertise in marketing a completed property and acquire selling strategies that will make you a skilled estate agent. This course is a perfect fit for anyone interested in property development and seeking a career in the real estate sector.
Key Features of GDPR Training Course
Our trusted, high quality, and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Complies with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
Who should take the course
This course is ideal for all anyone who genuinely wishes to learn more about property development and wants to make a career in this field, which includes:
- Estate agents.
- Construction project managers.
- Real estate planners.
- Property brokers.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles and purposes of property development.
- Understand the different types of property in the real estate industry.
- Conduct detailed property research for project initiation.
- Understand the laws and regulations of property development and the building regulations.
- Get a grasp of different financing options for property development.
- Understand the planning and project management processes during a running project.
- Learn how to market and sell a property to the buyers.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
01: Introduction to Property Development
02: Different Type of Property
03: Property Research
04: Property and the Law
05: Different Method of Finance Option
06: Building Regulation
07: The Planning Process
08: Project Management
09: Marketing Your Property